REPEAT PRESCRIPTION – ONLINE REQUEST
- THIS SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR COLLINS STREET MEDICAL CENTRE PATIENTS AND WHERE THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT WAS PROVIDED BY ONE OF OUR GPS AND THE PATIENT HAS BEEN SEEN BY A GP AT THE CLINIC WITHIN THE PAST 3 MONTHS.
- Doctors require 48 hours notice to process a repeat prescription request.
- If you require the script sooner, please make appointment with a Doctor. Please phone 9654 6088.
- The fee for a repeat prescription has increased to $35.00. There are a number of clinical and administrative steps required for a repeat prescription. The fee is in recognition of this and is not refundable.
- A repeat prescription request does not guarantee that a script will be written for you.
- All requests are considered by a Doctor and a decision is then made as to whether this repeat request is appropriate for your health care needs.
- After consideration of your request one of our staff will contact you to advise –
- if YES – we are able to provide the repeat prescription and you will be required to arrange pre-payment.
- If NO – we are unable to provide the repeat prescription and organise an appointment for you.
- Repeat prescriptions for antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication will not be provided using this service.
- There are some delivery risks in using electronic mail with there being the risk of interception by third parties or non-receipt or delayed receipt of the message
- Computer viruses, and similar damaging items, can be transmitted through emails. Collins Street Medical Centre uses virus scanning software to reduce these risks and ask that you do the same. However, it is not possible to completely eliminate the risk of introducing viruses.
- By communicating electronically with Collins Street Medical Centre, I release the Practice from all claims, losses, expenses and liabilities caused by any of the risks referred to in 7 & 8 and arising directly or indirectly out of that communication. By submitting this request form, you agree to the above terms.
By submitting this request form you agree to the above terms.